As of January 2022,congratulations to centre Chief Investigator (CI) Professor Emilie Sauret from the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for being appointed to the ARC College of experts.
This prestigious group play a key role in evaluating grant applications and providing strategic advice to the ARC on reform and emerging disciplines. Members are appointed from higher education, industry and public sector research organisations based on their international standing.
The College of Experts assists the ARC by:
- assigning external assessors
- assessing and ranking ARC grant applications submitted under the National Competitive Grants Program
- moderating external assessments
- providing recommendations for fundable applications to the ARC CEO
- assisting with recruiting through the nomination of new assessors
- providing advice for peer review reforms, and
- providing strategic advice to the ARC on emerging disciplines and cross-disciplinary developments.
Read more about the ARC College of Experts here.