Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Shoulder Biomechanics
ARC ITTC FOR JOINT BIOMECHANICS
Posted on: 25/03/2021 - Full Time
- Applications close
- 11 April 2021
What you’ll receive
- Total remuneration range: $114,202 to $135,629 (LEVB) (inclusive of $97,325 to $115,586 pa salary and 17% superannuation)
- The scholarship is for fixed-term, full-time basis for three and a half (3.5) years
- A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT.
- A successful international student will be considered for an HDR tuition fee sponsorship, if successful in receiving the scholarship.
- Open to applicants who have unrestricted work rights in Australia for the duration of the fixed-term appointment.
- In support of our strategic priority of Indigenous Australian success, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
About the scholarship
The Faculty of Health and Faculty of Engineering are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Shoulder Biomechanics to collaborate within an ARC-funded Training Centre to develop advances in treatment and rehabilitation following surgery utilising integrated technologies for motion and neurophysiological recording.