Post-doctoral Fellow in Robotic Surgery
ARC ITTC FOR JOINT BIOMECHANICS
Posted on: 12/02/2021 - Full Time
- Applications close
- 2nd May 2021
What you’ll receive
- The successful applicant will receive a living allowance of $86,143 to $108,490 pa (LEVA) OR $114,202 to $135,629 pa (LEVB); (inclusive $101,081 to $92,458 (LEVA) salary p.a. OR $97,325 to $115,586 (LEVB) salary p.a. and 17% superannuation).
- The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs.
Professor Peter Pivonka Professor and Chair of Biomedical Engineering and Spinal Disorders
(07) 3138 2158
(07) 3138 4104
Applicants who have unrestricted work rights in Australia for the duration of the fixed-term appointment. In support of our strategic priority of Indigenous Australian success, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
When applying for this position your application must include the following:
- A current resume
- A statement of your achievements against each of the selection criteria
- The names and contact details of two referees
How to apply:
- Start your application by clicking the “original job listing” button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form